If you are looking for a trending shirt, no need to worry, we have covered your back with I Survived Hurrican Ian Pray For Florida tee. Browse through the most trending collection of shirts and choose one that appeals to you. From corporate to casual, from movies to music, from comics to love, from cute to funny. There is something for everyone.
I Survived Hurrican Ian Pray For Florida T-Shirt – I Survived Hurrican Ian Pray For Florida trending shirt
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift for you or your friend. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit Mazeshirt.
Product tag: 2022 Hurricane Ian, Pray For Florida
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dry-clean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
*** Thank you very much ! ***
- All products are proudly printed in the United States.
- Orders print and ship Monday-Saturday.
- Some items may ship separately.
When Will I Get My Stuff?
- Standard apparel typically produce in 3-5 business days.
- Embroidery, Mugs, All Sublimation & Custom hand-made products may take around 5-10 business days.
– United States:
- Standard (6 – 12 Business Days)
- Expedited (4 – 8 Business Days)
- Standard (14 – 28 Business Days)
- Expedited (7 – 14 Business Days)
Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions regarding your shipment!
Email us: [email protected]
When available, we will send you a tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
Shipping multiple orders
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
Shipping to multiple locations
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
Customs charges and delays
Some countries may require import tax, duties, and customs fees for the imports. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of your country. Paying these charges is your responsibility. There might also be delays in delivery times due to customs checks which are out of our control. For more information, please contact your local Customs office.